During my PhD, I teach for two courses.
2021, 2022, 2023: Algorithmics for Licences 2, at Sorbonne Université.
- Course supervisor : Alix Munier.
- The objective of the course is:
- to learn how to evaluate and demonstrate the complexity and validity of an algorithm;
- to work on basic classical algorithms:
- on lists and arrays (sorting)
- on classical data structures (heap, binary search tree, …)
- on directed and undirected graphs (bfs, dfs, …).
2020, 2021, 2022: Elements of Python programming for Licences 1, at Sorbonne Université.
- Course supervisor : Romain Demangeon.
- The goal of the course is to teach the basics of programming to students who have (almost) never practiced it.